A week in Review- Lots of New Videos!!

Hi! I just wanted to write this post, cause there's been a lot going on this week on my YouTube channel, so I thought it would be convenient to summarize it a little, in case you missed something.
I posted another art journaling video on Saturday, this time I played with Ranger paint dabbers in lovely pastel colors. Here it is-


I am super excited to teach 2 workshops in Norway in September, here are some sneaks of what we'll be doing-


Continuing with the mixed media theme, I posted the first video for the Crazy Paper challenge Kitty Scrapper, 311Vandal and I are doing, where we are using some of our craziest papers! Check it out and check out their amazing videos too (all links are in the info box below the video on YouTube)


Another challenge I took on was using my Spectrum Aqua markers to create a double PL spread with the amazing Inkie Quill-


This week the June Hip Kits landed on my desk, and they are summery and gorgeous! Stay tuned for a fun little tutorial this weekend.
Here are the kits in all their glory-


 And last but certainly not least, I had a new layout and video posted on the Hip Kit Club blog using the beautiful May kits. Here's the layout and the video, check out the Hip Kit Club blog for all the details!


and the video-


That's it! Busy week ;) Thanks for visiting and have a lovely weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts