Hip Kit Club May 2015 Reveal!!

Hi! The May kits have been revealed in all their colorful glory. Check them out on the Hip Kit Club website!
Let's start with the main kit-




The kit is full of new goodies from Pink Paislee and lots more! There are some fabulous papers in it, not sure which are my favorites... Here are some-





There are actually a lot more neutrals in the kit than it appears at first glance, and I think they will work beautifully with all the bright colors.
Here's the embellishment kit-


I have a 3 way tie for my favorites in this kit- those rainbow thickers, the Dear Lizzy washi, and the Citrus Bliss chipboard!

The color kit is fun as always-

I love the Amy Tan stencils, and can't wait to play with them!

Here's the Project Life May kit-

Puffy stickers!! I really like the bold black with all the brights.

And the patterned paper add on, which includes all the papers in the main kit, as well as another pretty paper from the new Dear Lizzy line-


And the cardstock add on, that coordinates with the other kits, of course-


And that's it for this reveal! Everything is available on the Hip Kit Club website. Have a great weekend! I'll be back next week with new projects.
Oh, and here's my April kits in the flesh, in this kit share video-


Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts