Scrapbooking Layout Using Studio Calico's Color Theory Inks+Video

Hey! So I took a short break from playing with kits, cause I wanted to try and join the challenge for October over at Nicoljones911 FB group. The challenge was to use 10 packages of embellishments. Well, I'm nowhere near that, but it was a good effort. No, seriously, I'm hoping to use some of my stash on my layouts this week before November arrives.
Here's my layout-


I started with some Studio Calico inks in sunny day, mint hint, emerald city and glass slipper. Love those colors! Then I dug into my stash of Oh Darling supplies, an older Crate Paper collection, and tried to use as much of it as I could...
Here are some close ups-






You can see everything in the video-


Thanks for visiting and I'll be back on Monday with a layout using the October Hip Kits and a process video. Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts