March's Focus- 6*6 Paper Pads- Daydreamer Collection

Today I'm sharing another layout I made using the Daydreamer 6*6 paper pad.
Here's the finished page-


This is a very different style from my usual, all that empty white space! But I like how the patterns shine. I used the steel dies from this collection to cut the hearts with leftover papers from this layout. I had some photos from my daughter's first birthday, that were probably not the best, and there was a lot of noisy background. I'm not sure how I'll feel about this in years to come, but I decided to cut the photos also. I have better pictures from that day, so I'll probably scrap those in their original (boring:)) rectangle form...


I thought silver thickers were perfect for this special event.
And those puffy hearts... Just get me a few more packages of those please!



A very minimalistic page for me, but I like to try new things once in a while:)
Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts