Scrapbooking with Scraptastic Tongue Tied Kit-Part 3

I've already posted 4 layouts I created with the January kit, where the patterned paper was really the star. Still with that in mind, I created this page-


Yes, I have a thing for those script papers from Studio Calico Printshop collection. The white on hot pink version is also a favorite of mine. Here I didn't want to use it as a 12*12, but still wanted it to show. This is a good page to make using a kit, because you don't need a lot to make it, but thanks to that patterned paper it still looks rich and interesting. The light blue star paper is from the 6*6 pad of the Printshop collection, the rest is from the kit. Super simple, super fast.





The next page is also simple, and to make it I used leftovers from the other pages. There are only 3 pieces of patterned paper here (plus the photo mat) and the hot pink cardstock.



The Scraptastic main kit come with 6 sheets of cardstock in 3 colors. I ordered a couple more of each color, in order to have more flexibility. Cardstock is cheaper than patterned paper, and I love using it as a frame, like here, as a mat for the photos, or on my layouts, just like patterned paper. I used it here also for my journaling spot, since the patterned papers all had white on them, and I didn't want to bring in a dark color, like brown or black for the journaling.
Lately I really love adding little details like those dash lines. I find it makes the whole layout look more detailed and interesting, plus, it's fun:) Everything on this layout besides the resin bows (cute! Those are Amy Tan from the Cut&Paste collection) is from the Tongue Tied kit and add-on.


So I hope I managed to share a little bit more on how I use my kits, and to show layouts can be fun also when using few papers. More layouts to come...
Thanks for visiting!

Comments

  1. Your layouts are super cute and you did so ell to stretch out that kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layouts! Love the clean lines and the bold colors on these - so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts