A 12*12 Layout Using BasicGrey's Knee Highs Collection

I'm really enjoying the few items I have from this BasicGrey collection. I have the 6*6 pad, and a couple of the embellishments packages.
I wanted this layout to be simple, since it's the summer vacation, no kindergarten, so I don't have much time to scrapbook.
I chose two pink patterns and one yellow, and cut it down to 3*3 squares. Then arranged them in a grid design on some pale pink cardstock-



I inked the edges with a light brown disress ink. Up until this point, I didn't know which picture I was gonna use, but assumed it would be one of my daughter's, since the papers are so girly and fun.
Here's the finished page:


A very typical picture of Ella, making funny faces for the camera. I just wanted to write a little about how much we wanted a house surrounded by nature. Here she's getting ready to explore the forest just outside our house with her dad. I grew up in a city (and not an exciting one), and I really love it that Ella has nature as her playground.
Added a couple of simple embellishment from the sticker sheet and some chipboard pieces.



Here you can find another layout I made with the Knee Highs collection.
Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts