New Projects +Process Videos

Hello my poor neglected blog and readers! Sorry I haven't written in a while, but I have been scrapbooking and creating! So what's new?
Last Thursday I had a new layout go up on the Hip Kit Club blog-


And the video-


Tomorrow I will have a new layout on the Hip Kit blog, so don't forget to check it out! Here's a sneak-


I also posted a chit chat video, for some face to camera time! It's all about scrapbooking and life stuff update-


In the mixed media arena, I've been playing with my Dina Wakley paints in my art journal and having a blast-


And the video-


Another fun thing going on on my YT channel this week is my first video in my new scrap my stash game series. I listed pretty much all of my supplies (well, the ones I could think of lol)-


Then I cut them all up and placed in a bag-


Next I grabbed some photos and pulled some supplies from my bag (no peeking!!)-


HEre's what I pulled- puffy stickers, Maggie Holmes embellishments, modeling paste, Lindy's stamp gang mists, neocolor 2 and Crate Paper Oh Darling collection.
I picked some pieces from the Oh Darling collection I thought went with the photos, and according to them chose my mists and neocolors to create this lovely color palette-

 
And here's the finished layout, it was so much fun to make!


Check out the video-


So what's next? I have a fun video coming soon to my channel, here's a hint-


Thanks for visiting! Have a lovely day!

Comments

  1. Beautiful layouts :) Love your scrap stash game. I may try that. Looking forward to your Grab 5 video(s).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts