I Am Challenge- Felicity Jane Blog

Hi! Today I wanted to share my take on the I Am challenge over on the Felicity Jane blog. The challenge is to make a layout about myself, which, I admit, is really a challenge for me. I usually document the here and now, we did this and that, but I thought it would be fun to play along!

I was inspired by the gorgeous Felicity Jane kits to pick some pretty bright papers, and here's my layout-


I was thinking about my title all day before I actually managed to get to my scrap table. I knew it was gonna start with I Am, but I had no idea what would come next. And then this sentence just got stuck in my mind.
I am living my (everyday) dreams.
And I feel like that most of the time :)
I am lucky, I am blessed, I am healthy, I have a family I adore, parents and grandparents that love and support unconditionally. I dream of bigger things, yes, most definitely, but most days I am happy to live my everyday life, to hear my daughter's laughter, to hold my husband's hand, to talk to my grandmother on the phone.
It's the little things. It's totally the little things. The little joys, the little moments. The home we create for ourselves, our safe place that is full of life and love.

And back to scrapbooking now ;) Here are some close ups-


 
And a last minute addition, that puffy rainbow just jumped on my page!


Thanks for visiting! I'll be back tomorrow with a week in review since there's been a lot going on this week! Have a great day!

Comments

  1. This is so pretty, and I just love your title! So glad you played along with the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this, Irit! Love those polka dot letter stickers xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts