Kill A Kit- Hip Kit Club January 2015

Hi! So this month I didn't get a chance to do a video, since the most extraordinary thing happened... I put my layout away in an album!!! That is very rare... I have piles and piles of layouts with no home, cause albums are so expensive here (not to mention the shipping). But I just got a couple of new albums, so decided to use them for my most current layouts. Anyway, I thought I'd still share all the layout I created with the beautiful January kits, there are process videos to most of them. Let's go!











So that's it! I do still have some papers and embellishments left from the kit, but I definitely used most of it!
Thanks for visiting and have a great week!

Comments

  1. They are all so different! But each beautiful... you must be a versatile scrapper, I think! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts