2014 Favorites- Part 4- Hip Kit Club

I've shared my tips for picking a monthly kit club in detail here.
My choice these days is Hip Kit Club. I subscribed to it in June this year, and after a few months joined the design team, which has been so amazing. I know everything I write might sound like a sales pitch, but it's all true... I don't think there's one kit club that is right for everyone, not at all. There are so many styles and budgets out there. But for me, Hip Kit Club has been the best fit. I love every kit, every month. I love the stress free shopping experience, the community, the choice of add ons, and I really appreciate the excellent customer service. There are all kinds of exciting things coming up in 2015, like exclusive products and Project Life style kit. Anyhow, here are some of my favorite projects using the kits-













Thanks for visiting and I'll be back soon with some more 2014 favorites!

Comments

Popular Posts