November Hip Kit Club Layout+ Process Video

Hey! I'm up today on the Hip Kit Club blog with a new layout and video! This was a fun page to make, and I think it really shows how economical scrapbooking with mixed media can be. Sometimes all you need it some ink and a few small embellishments to make a fun interesting layout.
Here's the finished page, you can see read more details on the Hip Kit Club blog.


Here's the video-


I have something fun planned this coming weekend on my YouTube channel, so stayed tuned! The best way to keep updated with my videos is to subscribe to my channel on YouTube, there's a link at the top right here on the blog.
Thanks for visiting and have a great week!

Comments

  1. Hi Irit! Firstly, I love your "craft eye" - your style is amazing and I always adore your projects with Hip Kit Club. So yes, I'm a big fan of yours ;)
    You ask about my PanPastels. They don't last without fixative or something like it. I use normal hairspray: it's cheap and dry very fast :) You can find some videos from my Youtube where I use them. More about to come!
    Have a happy day and thank you for visiting my blog <3 I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts