Scrapbooking with Yes, Please

I bought quite a few items of the Amy Tan Yes Please collection, it has colors and patterns that I love, and that seem to go well with pretty much every type of photo I have. But those pinks, greys and blues, usually make me want to put some cute photo of my daughter (and I have plenty of those!).
This one was very simple and fast. I misted the background paper with some pink mist (using a stencil), covering the edges to keep the misted area only in the center. I took a patterned paper from the 6*6 pad and sewed it to the background with a zig zag stitch. A few die cuts and three SC butterfly stickers (I'm sadly running out of those, used them everywhere) and done!






Another fast and simple one, somehow these beautiful papers just make me not want to fuss with them! I think everything in that layout is from Yes Please, besides that black and white border, which is from a SC paper. There's also mostly paper and stickers. Just a few enamel dots, but I just liked the way it looked, even if it was a bit flatter than my usual pages.  



And here are a few more LO using mostly Yes, Please:
















Comments

  1. I just love that line and you've used it beautifully! Fabulous layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big fan of this line too. I am trying not to hoard it! I love what you have done. I especially liked the stencil and mist on the first layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love everything you done with this line, i too am a huge fan and had to buy another paper pack LOL it is just so easy to use and everything comes together so quick

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts