Easter Present

This LO was so much fun to make, well, mostly since the photos are so cute (said the objective mom)... I really love this color combination, these are the colors I would ware, and paint my wall if I were at a socially acceptable age to do so... Yes, I'm such a boring conformist... Oh, well...

I made this LO following a sketch, which is a very nice time saver, cause you can have the general idea of a LO that looks good with the amount and size of pics that you have, but still make it your own and change it here and there. The sketch is from Kelly Purkey's Class at Studio Calico (it was the March class)-Sketchbook 4. There are tons of free sketches in the blogosphere and Internet, so you can always just search for one that works for you.



Sorry about the glare in the photo...
All of the pp were from the SC City of Lights kit (April's kit) and add on pp. I did some embossing with white powder on vellum, I think it really compliments the colors of the papers. The journaling is actually tucked behind the upper row of photos (just have to pull that vellum that's stamped with "DATE"-from this SC stamp set), since the page was already too busy.I cut out those word bubbles from the Top 10 Smash pad, and misted the MME's die cut wood (that came with one of the add ons to the April kit) with Mister Huey's mists. The title, brads, butterfly stickers, sequins, vellum, cute red flower button, are all from the April kit and add ons.





Thanks for visiting!


Comments

Popular Posts