Pink pink pink everywhere!

My inspiration for this layout was this page by Amy Tan. I used 9 pics (all from my daughter's first weeks...aaaaa...), and this wonderful paper from the SC February kit. Whoever made that paper- I love you. If you check out the DT Gallery at SC, you'll see what amazing stuff others did with it.
OK, less talk, more scrap! Here's my layout:


 Very simple to do. I used my new Postage Stamp Punch (from the new Knock Out punches) by American crafts to create the borders.
This great stamp set from Photo Booth (add on to January's Kit) was used to embellish the background of the page. Inks used- Jenni Bowlin Chili Powder, HA Hue chalk ink in Punch and (the barely visible here) Jenni Bowlin ink in Chewing Gum.I cut out a few frames from the pp in the SC Daydream Believer kit for my journaling-and that was it!
Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts