Salzburg

A few months ago i got to visit this beautiful town. If you're anything like me, when you step into the cobblestone streets, you immediately start to hear your favorite song from "The Sound of Music". Anyway, it's definitely worth a visit.


The basic sketch from this page is taken from Kelly Perkey's Sketchpad (I've written about it before, and will probably write about it again... It's great). I sprayed a bit of Mr. Huey's in White, Clay and Shine on the background paper.




I used a lot of patterned paper for the clouds, i just love rainbow colors. The clouds were made from hearts i die cut with my Cuttlebug and these dies from Papertrey Ink.
My inspiration was this image I found on Pinterest.

I trimmed them a bit to get the flat side, and used foam adhesive to get that subtle floating effect. The cute frame stamp (I cut it and stamped the date in the middle) and camera are from this Amy Tan set. For the stamping I used Adirondack ink in Cranberry. The background paper, hearts fabric border, word stickers and the letter stickers (thickers), are from the December kit of Studio Calico.
Thanks for visiting!

Comments

  1. דף מקסים! אהבתי מאד את העננים העשויים מלבבות. מאד יצירתי והתוצאה מקסימה.

    ReplyDelete
  2. דף משגע !! ואני מתה על זלצבורג, אחד המקומות הקסומים באוסטריה.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts