Coming Home (well, for one of us)

This layout is about the things we  (or mostly my husband) missed when we were living in Israel. And also the things we miss now that we're living in Austria. You can't have it all:)
The basic idea for the layout is fairly simple. I am a big fan of "clean" design. I like to let the paper do the work for me, so to speak. Here I went for bright patterned paper, but I chose retro colors. I thought it compliments the photo. I have to congratulate myself for buying him those glasses, they are a (n amateur...) photographer's dream.


 The background paper is My Mind's Eye (B side, of course) from the Good Day Sunshine collection. I trimmed it and matted it on a cream colored card stock. The smaller ones are from the Brooklyn Flea kit from Studio Calico, and so are the buttons. The rest of the PP is scraps. Of course I misted the page with some White Mister Huey's ink... I used a cute label sticker from October Afternoon Boarding Pass collection, and ran it through my printer.





Thanks for visiting!

Comments

  1. I love the bright and cheerful colors of this lo! and you're right - those sunglasses are perfect for (any) photographer.. :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts